On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it gives us great pleasure to invite you to the The 5th International Conference on Science & Engineering in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics 2017 (ScieTech 2017), which will be held at the The Ramada Bintang Hotel, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia, during 21 - 22 January 2017.
The ScieTech 2017 conference is aimed to bring together scholars, leading researchers and experts from diverse backgrounds and applications areas. Special emphasis is placed on promoting interaction between the theoretical, experimental, and applied communities, so that a high level exchange in new and emerging areas within Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics, all areas of sciences and applied mathematics is achieved.
The conference has so far been an important event and has attracted many scientists, engineers and researchers from academia, government laboratories, and industry internationally.The ScieTech 2017 proceedings will be published by Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) and will be indexing in Compendex, SCOPUS, Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S) (Thomson Reuters, Web of Science), INSPEC, Chemical Abstracts Service, INIS (International Nuclear Information System), NASA Astrophysics Data System, SPIRES, VINITI Abstracts Journal (Referativnyi Zhurnal). Further information about JPCS indexing please visit http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/quick_links/Abstracted%20In#tab1
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
Track 1. Applied Mathematics & Statistics.
Track 2. Mathematics & Modeling
Track 3. Mathematics Analysis & Its Applications
Track 4. Algebra & Its Applications
Track 5. Geometry & Its Applications
Track 6. Algebraic Statictics & Its Applications
Track 7. General Physics
Track 8. Optical
Track 9. Quantum Computing
Track 10. Materials Science & Engineering
Track 11. Chemical, Environmental, and Process Engineering
Track 12. Chemistry and Advances Chemical Engineering
We look forward to welcoming you all in Kuta, Bali, in January 2017 , and hope your stay will both be rewarding and enjoyable!
1. The ScieTech 2016 publication in in Journal of Physics Conference Physics in http://iopscience.iop.org/issue/1742-6596/710/1
2. The ScieTech 2016 photo Session.
3. The ScieTech 2015 publication in Journal of Physics Conference Physics in http://iopscience.iop.org/1742-6596/Y2015
4. The ScieTech 2015 Photos Session
5. Please download the ScieTech 2013 Photo from
6. The ScieTech 2013 publication in Journal of Physics Conference Physics in http://iopscience.iop.org/
7. Please download the ScieTech 2014 Conference book from Scietech 2014.zip
8. Please download the ScieTech 2014 Photo from
9. The Publication of ScieTech 2014 already published in Journal of
Physics : Conference Series. Please download the publication from
10. The Upgrade and Revise publication from ScieTech 2013 already published in Springer book: http://www.springer.com/